1. Publications and Reports
- A Multi-Jurisdictional Comparative Analysis of Sustainability Mandates of Electricity + Appendix (June 2021). Prepared by Tina Northrup, East Coast Environmental Law
- Atlantic Vision: Comparative Analysis of Long-term resource plans and Energy Scenarios (October 2020). Prepared by David Hill Ph.D, Chelsea Hotaling and Chris Neme, Energy Futures Group
- A Comparative Analysis of Select Legislated Electricity Regimes in Eastern Canada and the New England Region (September 2020). Prepared for EAC and The Conservation Council of New Brunswick by Tina Northrup, Staff Lawyer with East Coast Environmental Law
- A Comparative Analysis of the Electricity Regimes in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia (July 2020). Prepared by Tina Northrup, East Coast Environmental Law
- Environmental Goals and Sustainable Prosperity Act: Economic Costs and Benefits of Proposed Goals (September 2019). Prepared for EAC by Gardner Pinfold Consultants Inc.
2. Other Resources
- Better Building Speaker Series - Join EAC's Ben Grieder for a broad spectrum of free talks about energy efficiency and sustainable constructions, featuring architects, engineers, custom builders, contractors, developers, educators, representatives of LEED, PASSIVE HAUS, ENERGuide programs and other industry representatives!
See similar posts under: