Please mark your calendars for the Ecology Action Centre’s Annual General Meeting!
This is the largest expression of EAC's democratic process where all members are invited to learn about the organization, cast their vote for our board of directors, and celebrate our work and the broader community. EAC's members have ultimate decision-making authority in our structure, and this is the key place where that voice is exercised.
- What: EAC's Annual General Meeting
- Date: Thursday, September 15, 2022
- Time: 6:00-8:30 pm
This will be a hybrid meeting, so attendance can be:
- In person: Dartmouth Sportsplex, Nantucket Room - there will be snacks! (this location is wheelchair accessible)
- Online: Zoom (closed captioning available)
This year's AGM will include:
- Special guest: Dr. Gaynor Watson-Creed speaking on lessons from the pandemic: what environmentalists can learn from public health around our individual and collective resilience and the work of systems change
- Presentation of the EAC’s Annual Awards
- Board of Directors Election
- Updates from our Board and Staff
A registration/RSVP link will be sent out soon, along with the agenda and supporting documents.