This event has passed.
This is the largest expression of EAC's democratic process where all members are invited to learn about the organization, cast their vote for our board of directors and celebrate our work and the broader community. EAC's members have ultimate decision-making authority in our structure, and this is the key place where that voice is exercised.
- What: EAC's Annual General Meeting
- Date: Tuesday, Sept. 19, 2023
- Time: 6:00-8:30 p.m.
This will be a hybrid meeting, so attendance can be:
- In person: Zatzman Sportsplex in Dartmouth, Nantucket Room - this location is wheelchair accessible
- Online: Zoom (closed captioning available)
This year's AGM will include:
- Special guest Lynn Jones speaking on Creating a unique path: Down the Marsh Community Land Trust challenges the status quo. Left out of the sustainability agenda, an African Nova Scotian community in Truro, Nova Scotia makes demands to be included while addressing anti-Black racism, affordable housing , gentrification, reparations and the real face of allyship on an ongoing basis.